free counters We welcome newcomers!

Remember: if you participate with us, please link to and mention us in your post.

Monday 10 February 2014

E is for EXCELSIOR

I've been ENTERING into the ABC Wednesday ENTERPRISE for EVER so long, Round 5, letter K, to be EXACT. And I had feared that perhaps the EXERCISE had become EXHAUSTED in Round 13, with fewer ENTRIES, and it would be soon coming to an END. But, with this new round, increased EXCITEMENT and ENTHUSIASM has been ENGENDERED, with new ENTRANTS participating. This has had a great EFFECT on my EMOTIONS.

Your ELUCIDATIONS are often ENTERTAINING and EDUCATIONAL, not necessarily ELABORATE. Of course, good ETIQUETTE suggests that you are off being ENRICHED from other folks' EARNEST EFFORTS, as well.

Here's the thing, though: with an ESCALATING number of participants - an EXCELLENT thing - we need to ENGAGE more visiting EMISSARIES to ENGAGE with the ENROLLED, as you have come to EXPECT. If you would might ENJOY participating further in our ENDEAVOR with our ENERGETIC ENSEMBLE, you may E-MAIL me: rogerogreen (at) gmail.com

Oh, did you know that if you make an ERROR posting on the Linky ENGINE that you can EXCISE it, then ENTER the right one?


LISTEN TO The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
I'm so excited, And I just can't hide it,
I'm about to lose control, And I think I like it.





17 comments:

  1. wow, you have an EXTRAORDINARY penchant for words beginning with E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever entertaining - I love this blog and it's energetic team! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and energetic introduction to the letter E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of Don and Phil on your link, Roger, and am going to read about them right now.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. EXCELLENT intro, Roger! I, too, am ENCOURAGING one and all to ENROLL in the ABCW team!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent use of E in your explanation on entering the event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the "E" words, I will keep them for the next 100 rounds :) !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exceptional Enthusiasm:)
    Thank you Roger, for hosting:)
    http://amitaag.blogspot.in/2014/02/elephant.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought that might be you, doing the intro here, Roger:) ...with so many e-words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! A most excellent endeavour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exciting post! :)
    And funny thing, I can't excise my linky post, go figure! Not that I needed it today, but I noticed it. Moody computer of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't make every letter every round, but do enjoy participating. I started towards the end of four rounds ago I believe. Thanks for maintaining ABC Wednesday for us all to enjoy. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enthusiasm ,enter , emotions and I have written about Elephants Caves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. E for Euphoria. Conveyed through my blogpost
    http://neoimaginations.blogspot.in/2014/02/confessions-of-regular-lottery-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Pointer Sisters came up with some Excellent songs and your post has an Extraordinary number of E words.

    ReplyDelete